Just in time for the 4th of July, Pressed Juicery is releasing two new seasonal flavors: hydrating and delicious Watermelon, Lemon, Mint, and a refreshing lemonade with a dark side Lemon, Lavender, Honey, Activated Charcoal. Both new flavors will be available at Pressed Juicery’s nearly 30 locations, including the brand’s newest locations in Las Vegas and at Irvine Spectrum, and at http://www.pressedjuicery.com.
These flavors will be available starting Friday, July 3 and retail for $6.50.
Watermelon, Lemon, Mint
· A refreshing beverage with quintessential summer flavors, perfect for staying hydrated all season long
· A touch of lemon has been added to Pressed Juicery’s classic Watermelon, Mint recipe for an extra dose of Vitamin C and a hint of tartness to perfectly balance the sweetness of the watermelon
· Mint can help soothe the stomach and has been known to promote healthy digestion
Lemon, Lavender, Honey, Activated Charcoal
· A deliciously refreshing low calorie and low sugar summery option (only 70 calories per bottle)
· Activated charcoal may help remove unwanted toxins from your system
· Honey provides just the right amount of sweetness and acts as a natural energy booster