Celestron’s TrailSeeker ED 8x42mm binoculars provide the highest-level outdoor performance—a perfect choice for avid birders, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts.
ENTREE traveled to Africa with the TrailSeeker ED 8x42mm and we were very impressed: it is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range ($379.95). TrailSeeker ED 8x42mm offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view.
In this superb model, Celestron uses extra-low-dispersion glass, also known as ED glass, because for them and, for us, clarity of vision and accuracy are important. You’ll get precise image quality with these binocs.
The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition. The many qualities of Trailseeker ED 8x42mm:
- Magnesium alloy body: lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field
- BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings: increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images, increased contrast and resolution
- Wide field of view: quickly acquire the subject being viewed, follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars
- Ergonomic design
- Fully multi-coated optics: increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution
- 6.5 ft. close focus: detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity
- Metal multi-stop twist up eyecups: more durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups, multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes
- Tripod adaptable: attach your Trailseeker ED 8x42mm to a tripod for extended viewing session
Leave a Reply