We’re signing up early for The Magic of Christmas Markets in Poland holiday adventure tour which combines sightseeing, shopping, dining and Polish cooking and baking classes to be held December 9-18, 2021, We look forward to traveling in the company of new friends and savor the flavors of distinctive Polish cuisine and sweets in the festive, unforgettable Christmas atmosphere.
The Polish cooking class will include preparation of various dishes traditionally served during “Wigilia” – Polish Christmas Eve dinner and more. During Polish Christmas cookies baking class we’ll bake the most popular Christmas cookies in Poland. Those will make perfect Christmas Gifts for us to bring back home. As always, trips are designed to allow for a leisurely pace everyone can enjoy in a small group setting. There will be special stops at the most festive Christmas Markets in Poland’s major cities: Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw and Krakow.
- 10-days/9-nights custom-designed, Christmas Markets focused vacation in Poland’s major cities: Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Zakopane and magical Krakow
- Comfortable and convenient accommodations at the Polonia Palace Hotel in Warsaw, boutique Hotel Art in Wroclaw and Legend Hotel in Krakow located within walking distance to Krakow’s Market Square
- Daily visits to Christmas Markets; opportunities to shop for Christmas gifts made by local artists
- Two hands-on Christmas themed cooking and baking lessons throughout the week
- Delicious Polish cuisine: freshly made meals and breads, plus wine, beer and vodka tastings
- Visit to 14th International Ice Sculpture Festival in Poznan (to be confirmed, as the organizers sometimes change the dates of this two day Festival)
- Daily excursions into well-known cities and towns to see celebrated art and architecture, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Visit to Zakopane – Poland’s Winter Capital to experience the vibrant highlander culture and Christmas traditions
- The option to extend your time in Krakow and further explore this spectacular southern Polish city
This unforgettable tour is prced at $2450 per person adn onyl available through Polish Culinary Vacations, http://www.polandculinaryvacations.com.
Leave a Reply