|We have always greatly admired Red Carnation Hotels, the very best, small, family-owned boutique collection of the world’s finest properties. |
And it brings us joy to see that these hotels have been awarded so many 2021 Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Choice Awards, results that are really a testament to the dedicated teams who have passionately cared for these hotels throughout the last 18 months with and without guests. These awards are a timely gift of thanks to the passionate team, who have spent the last year implementing new wellbeing measures, repairing, cleaning, and training to ensure Red Carnation upholds the standards set by the extraordinary Tollman family. With a lifetime dedicated to hospitality, the Tollmans are truly a reflection of the power of passion and the strength of empowerment, and they continue to inspire us all.
Red Carnation has earned following accolades:
|• The Chesterfield Palm Beach: The number 1 hotel in Florida|
• Summer Lodge Country House Hotel & Restaurant: The number 5 top hotel in the UK
• The Milestone Hotel & Residences: The number 5 top hotel in London
• Ashford Castle: The number 7 top resort in Europe
• The Oyster Box: The number 9 top hotel in Southern Africa
• Bushmans Kloof: The number 15 top hotel in Southern Africa
• The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa: The number 16 top hotel in Southern Africa
• Hotel d’Angleterre: The number 12 top hotel in Europe
|The Egerton House Hotel, Hotel 41, The Rubens at the Palace and The Montague on the Gardens were all also listed among the best hotels in London.|
This exciting news comes as Red Carnation prepares to open their 19th hotel in April 2022: 100 Princes Street in Edinburgh, looking up at the castle, an iconic property that celebrates the rich history of this storied city and the many great Scottish explorers and adventurers who made this historic building their home. Set to breathe new life into one of Edinburgh’s most important addresses and inspired by Alexander McQueen, the restoration will look to protect and retain the original heart and soul of 100 Princes Street.
Find your incredible Red Carnation hotel in Ireland, London, Dorset, South Africa, Botswana, Palm Beach, Geneva, and Guernsey, http://www.redcarnationhotels.com