We attended a beautiful road show lunch at Belmond El Encanto in the hills of Santa Barbara for the fantastic travel companies represented by the gracious Joanna Heathcote and her fine JH Hotels.
If you are considering traveling, you must keep this list handy and insist your travel agent work with Joanna. You’ll be treated royally:
- The Stafford London, http://www.the staffordlondon.com
2. Cameron House, Loch Lomond, Scotland, http://www.cameronhopuse.co.uk
3. Hotel San Regis Paris, http://www.hotel-sanregis.fr
4. Made For Spain & Portugal, http://www.madeforspainandportugal.com
5. IDI Travel: Italy & France, http://www.iditravel.com
6. Fontelunga Tuscan Collection, http://www.fontelungatuscancollection.com
7. Pavillon De La Reine, Pavillon Des Lettres & Pavillon Faubourg Saint-German, Paris, http://www.chevalier-paris.com
8. Sincerely Paul, London, England, Scotland, and Wales. http://www.sincerelypaul.com
9. Gilpin Hotel & Lake House, England’s Lake District, http://www.thegilpin.co.uk
10. Exclusive Travel Group, New Zealand, Australia, South Pacific, and Papua, New Guinea, http://www.exclusivetravelgroup.com
As you can, see Joanna has some of the very best people and properties in Europe and the South Pacific on her roster, and many more in London, New York, England, Italy, Ireland, France, and Spain, http://www.jhhotels.com.